COVID-19 infection control and prevention measures in the library
New Library hours:
Monday – Friday: 08.00 A.M. – 05.00 P.M.
(Closed on weekend/holidays)
We have COVID-19 infection control and prevention measures in the library as below.
• Limit the number of daily users to 200 according to the amount of seats provided. (Normally, we can accommodate users).
• Carry temperature checks on users. Those with body temperature above 37.5°C are prohibited from using the library.
• Increase the frequency of cleaning tables, chairs and frequently touched spots.
•Accept library fines via QR code payment only.
Respectfully, library users are subject to the following requirements:
• Enter the library using a gate near “Shong Cafe” only.
• Scan the “THAI CHA NA” QR code before entering and leaving the library.
• Wear a face mask while in the Library at all time.
• Seriously keep physical distance from other individuals.
•Frequently wash your hands. Hand sanitizer is provided at the library entrance as well as liquid soap in toilet.
Theses rooms are still closed
• Group study rooms
• Multimedia Rooms
• ECO-Corner Room
• Quiet Room